Monday, January 11, 2010

I have recently noticed the crows feet that hide on the side of my eyes. I am 27 and some days I feel as if I am 57. I have accepted the fact that I don't have an actual career, and most of my friends around don't either. We spend most of our days wondering what kind of men we will end up with, and when. When, is always the question I ask myself, "when"? I am now considering my self just a check mark on the 25 and over box, like those questions check here if you are 18 to 25. I know that I am a year and a half past the check, but reality has set in. What to do? I guess I could probably just wait around, or I could try to enjoy the rest of my twenties! Life is full of opportunities its just they don't always wave a red flag that's says, "come and get me."

No comments:

Post a Comment